April MapRun Challenge
Join us throughout April for our MapRun Challenge.
A bit of orienteering fun for everyone, perfect for runners, walkers, young and old(er), families or individuals, just get out and have some fun, try something new or refresh your orienteering skills! We’d love to see what you get up to, so…
- Download the MapRun6 app.
- Select one of our weekly highlighted maps (if they are within your 5km) or pick another map near you and run / walk one of the courses available.
- Take a picture on your course and post your photo to our social media channels using the hashtags #maprunIRL and #maprunchallenge or send it to email@example.com.
Each week one of your photos will be selected to win a €50 Great Outdoors voucher.
For more information and instructions go to DIY Orienteering and for a quick how to video check the instagram link here.
- Dublin: St. Annes Park (6 courses)
- Clare: Tulla (2 courses)
- Waterford: Tramore Town (4 courses)
- Cork: Blackrock and Beaumount Park (3 courses)
- Laois: Portlaoise Peoples Park (3 courses)