Here you will find useful resources as an Event Organiser.
- Event Safety and Risk Assessment
- Insurance indemnity request form
- Portaloo cost reimbursement request
- Promotion of your event
- Rules and Regulations
- Child Protection at Events
- Beginners at Events
Event Safety and Risk Assessment
It is recommended that a risk assessment be completed for all club events and activities, and this form used to identify the potential risks and list any mitigating measures. The Organiser is responsible for completing this form as the person in charge of the competition or activity
- All competitors in any competition to which these Rules apply take part entirely at their own risk.
- A competitor who has started the competition shall report to the finish, whether or not he has completed the course.
- A competitor who loses his control card or Sport Ident shall report the fact to a finish official.
- At all competitions the Organiser shall arrange for effective first-aid treatment to be available at the finish, and shall be able to arrange the transfer of any casualty to an Accident & Emergency hospital. A mobile phone shall be available for use.
- At all competitions the Organiser shall ensure that sufficient help and equipment is available to mount a search for a missing competitor.
- The course shall be planned so that dangerous features, such as quarries, high crags and deep marshes, and out of bounds areas, can be avoided easily. Dangerous features should be marked with yellow tape if they are in an area likely to be visited by any competitors, and are not already clearly marked as dangerous. Yellow tape shall not be used for any other purpose.