Hi all, an interesting series of webinars will be available from World Athletics with the first starting on 30th March.
We encourage all to participate and hope to see you there!
As part of the Gender Leadership Webinar Series, World Athletics is organising a Series of 3 online webinars with Gabriela Mueller.
Gain Self-Confidence and Crush Self-doubt: Do you overthink, or have self-doubt that ruins your chances of achieving your goals? Do you shy away from setting ambitious goals and often play it too safe? If so, you’re not alone.
If you want to gain a new perspective and make real positive changes in your career as a leader in sports and life, this Series can help you do it. Gabriela Mueller Mendoza is one of the most well-known empowering voices in coaching and training in the world of sports. She’s been trusted by global Olympic sports organisations to deliver continental seminars in-person and online.
Today she delivers game-changer experiences that inspire change, challenge thinking, encourage self-empowerment and growth.
This webinar will help you:
• Understand where self-doubt/hesitations come from and how it affects you.
• Learn and discover ways to gain self-confidence, take risks and new chances.
• Discover how to manage a strong inner critic and how to make it your fuel.
• Overcome your mental blocks.
• Start the process to build real grounded confidence.
Build the confidence muscle you need to realise your dreams, whether it’s winning an election, going for promotion, or becoming the change-maker you want to be.
Register to join the She Runs-She Leads Series: HERE
• Gain Self-Confidence and Crush Self-doubt 30 March
• Personal brand/image 7 July
• Stakeholder Management and Influence Skills 27 Oct