Pages: [1]
Author Topic: orienteering.ie - website changes
l0stinthew-
oods
Administrator
Post orienteering.ie - website changes
on: December 11, 2020, 19:48

Hello everyone,

There are some background changes being made to orienteering.ie. Please bear with us as they go live, by tomorrow (Sat) all should be as before.

If you see anything feel free to drop me a line directly (webmaster@orienteering.ie) or post up here.

Hope to see people out in forests, parks & hills soon.

Gavan

l0stinthew-
oods
Administrator
Post Re: orienteering.ie - website changes
on: December 19, 2020, 22:21

Hi everyone,

I'm aware that Routegadget isn't working. I also know that the cal.php function (http://orienteering.ie/fixtures/cal.php) is also a bit damaged. These are being worked on, please bear with us.

Would love to hear any other observations/comments.

John R
Beginner
on: December 30, 2020, 11:02

Thanks for all the work that goes into this Gavan ... so easy to take for granted and it has to be complex with multiple technical interfaces that I, for one, would never understand.

Will be great  to see some "subject to Covid restrictions" fixtures appearing in due course (so hard to visualise right now with continued uncertainty) ... meanwhile hope everyone keeping safe and still enjoying the outdoors as best we all can.

Best regards and here's to great moments to look forward to in 2021

John, Eoin and Cuan

l0stinthew-
oods
Administrator
on: January 5, 2021, 11:30

Routegadget is back up now, apologies for the delay. Post anything else you come across please?

l0stinthew-
oods
Administrator
on: January 29, 2021, 10:14

Thanks to Paul & Ian for highlighting an issue with receiving emails from the Forum.

Would appreciate if anyone configured to receive emails from the Forum (maybe even this post) would confirm that you're getting them? Either a post here or an email to webmaster <at> orienteering.ie

Gavan

stuart
Advanced
on: January 29, 2021, 11:26

Hi Gav,

All working fine for me. Thanks for all the hard work on this. You're doing a huge amount in the background that isn't readily apparent.

Out of interest, does anyone know if you can get the blog posts as emails and if so, how?

Thanks,

Stuart

l0stinthew-
oods
Administrator
on: January 29, 2021, 15:15

Hi Stuart - nice thinking on the email notifications for new news items.

I've logged it as OI-147 on the to do list, hopefully should be simple enough. I suspect it'll be a question of subscribing separately - how about a box to enter your email on https://www.orienteering.ie/blog/ ?

All feedback welcome.

Angus
Pro
on: January 29, 2021, 15:33

I am now getting email notifications. This has evidently been broke for quiite a while and I haven't been into here for the same period.

Thanks for fixing!

It informs me, my last visit to this was early September

Pages: [1]

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.072 seconds.